Benefits of The Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Program
This innovative Property Assessed Clean Energy program offers low interest rates and no-money-down financing to property owners to complete hundreds of energy efficiency, wind resistance, and renewable energy projects that they then repay as a line item on their property tax bill. That means that:
- The interest portion of your payment may be tax deductible
- And, your payments may transfer to the new property owner when you sell your house
- Finally, it’s fast and easy to apply
RenewPACE financing is sure to appeal to a wide array of new customers because it is an assessment on a person’s property and is not based on their FICO score, debt-to-income ratio, or personal income.
Recently launched in Florida, our PACE program is beneficial to homeowners and associations low on funds. Qualifying is as simple as:
- Do you think you have at least 10% equity in your home?
- Have you been on time with your mortgage payments in the last 12 months?
- Have you been on time with your property taxes in the past 3 years?
- Any bankruptcies in the past 2 years?
- Any judgments?
Should you have additional questions, simply use the RenewPACE Call Center 1.844.RENEWFI (1.844.736.3934)